Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just a Minute!

Sorry that this blog is coming to you a bit later than I wanted.

I am at the Iowa District of the Assemblies of God Kids Camp this week. I tried to log on earlier in the week, but the computer did not cooperate! I tried and tried, and waited and waited. ...today I'm on a different computer.

Sometimes we need to "wait just a minute!" God has a different view of time than we do. With Him, a "thousand years is as a day."

Last Sunday we talked about that and also played some "Minute to Win It" games. In life, sometimes you only have just a minute to make a good decision, or make a poor decision. You have just a "minute to win it" or in that minute you may lose it!

Some guys had decisions to make "in a minute" in Luke 10:30-37. Take a minute to read about that in God's Word today!

No comments: