Friday, March 12, 2010

You Shall Not Steal!



Last Sunday we talked about coveting. Coveting is when you want someone else's stuff. Stealing is even worse. When one person takes what belongs to others, God is unhappy.


Ephesians 4:28 says, "Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labor with his hands." God expects each person to work for what he has. He doesn't want us to take it from others.


Take time to also read Exodus 20:15 and Matthew 19:18.


God's plan is take care of us and to bless us. Satan has another plan for us. It's found in John 10:10. Do you know what it says?


Do not imitate the devil! Let's all be more like Jesus. We can be, if we will be full of the Holy Spirit and obey God's Word.


------------------------------------------------------


Thank you for your prayers while I am away ministering in Malaysia! God is doing great things, and I'm glad that I can be a part of them in Willmar and also all the way around the world. If you'ld like, you may find me on a map. I'm teaching at a conference and doing some children's program in Kuala Lumpor, Malaysia. I'll be flying back on Wednesday and Thursday. See you soon!


No comments: