Monday, April 13, 2009

He IS Alive!

We just sang the song that says,

"Maybe it's a little bit crazy to believe in things I cannot see.
Maybe it's a little bit crazy that my best friend is my savior.
Maybe it's a little bit crazy that a King would give his life for me.
Maybe it's a little bit crazy..."

Thomas thought the other disciples were a little bit crazy when they told him that Jesus was alive. He did NOT believe them. He said he would not believe until he saw and touched Jesus.

Well, it wasn't too long and Thomas was able to do just that. Jesus appeared to him, and said, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

We have not seen Jesus, but we believe that HE IS ALIVE!

Hebrews 7:24,25 says, "Jesus lives forever...he is able to save completely those who come to God through him...."

You may read more about Thomas meeting with Jesus in John 20:24-31.

Happy Easter! He is live!

No comments: